Hydraulic oil radiator mainly is used on engineering machinery which use hydraulic oil for force-transmitting medium, such as excavator, concrete pump, truck mounted concrete pump, pile hamer, etc
Some matters should be noted when radiators are installed
1. It should be installed firmly, where vibration and impact be avoided, guarantee intake and exhaust unblocked
2. When radiators put into use, pressure limiting valve with a bypass need to be installed against pressure drop, so when it starts work pulse pressure will not cause damage.
3. It should be careful to install. No damage radiator fin and other parts. Guarantee radiating ability and tightness
4. Carefully Assemble and disassemble oil connection, prevent radiators distortion
5. Radiators should be forbidden contact with acid-base or other corrosive substance. Keep it clear and be checked regularly.